Root Pouch 3 Gallon FABRIC POT
What makes Root Pouch plant pots a better choice for healthier plants?
Root Pouch plant pots are more breathable and water-efficient, encouraging a more fibrous, dense root structure and preventing roots from circling. They also provide superior insulation, protecting plants against winter cold and summer heat.
With strong, breathable fabric made from recycled water bottles and featuring an industrial lockstitch technique with finished seams, the Boxer Brown pouch will stay tough season after season.Root Pouch plant pots can be used to grow plants of any size and type, and are also ideal for transporting plants because they are lightweight and durable. Potted plants and trees will enjoy healthy growth while above-ground. The Root Pouch plant pot can be used successfully in many different climate and soil conditions, from desert sand to clay.
- Boosts plant growth and yields
- Washable and reusable
- Fabric allows roots to breath
- Prevents roots from circling
- Pots are washable and last for multiple seasons
- Keeps plants warmer in winter & cooler in summer
- Pots allow plants to be placed outside quicker
- Saves up to a week off vegetative growth cycle
- Can be used with drip systems, overheads & hydroponic flood trays
- Sizes 5 Gallon and up have handles (do not carry when full)
What makes Root Pouch plant pots a more sustainable gardening option?
Root Pouch plant pots used reclaimed plastic bottles that would otherwise end up in landfills. Using recycled plastic requires no new plastic to be made, which saves on petroleum and uses no fossil fuels.